Terms & Conditions
1. All classes will be judged under and in accordance with the relevant ruling body.
2. Barleylands Equestrian Centre, the judges and officials will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to belongings or to persons visiting the show.
3. Properly fitting and secured hats conforming to the current B.S.I. specification must be worn at all times whilst mounted at Barleylands Equestrian Centre.
4. Correct dress must be worn in the arena and whilst walking the course.
5. We reserve the right to refuse an entry, to cancel any shows or classes as we see fit and without giving a reason.
6. Objections must be made in writing within 30 minutes of an incident together with a deposit of £20.00 to be returned if the objection is upheld. The organiser and appointed judges decision
7. Entries received on show days, or after the closing date will not be refunded unless the organisers cancel the event or on production of a veterinary certificate.
8. In the interests of safety no dogs are allowed unless on a leash or kept in a vehicle
9.No Lungeing of horses in the warm up area on show days.
10. No horse or pony is to be left unattended whilst tied outside . Should an accident occur or damage be caused you will be held liable.
11. It is a condition of entry that all competitors agree to abide by the rules of Barleylands Eq. Centre and to accept the Disclaimer of Liability as displayed on the premises.
12. Payment of an admission charge shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the above rules.
PLEASE PLACE ANY LITTER IN THE BINS PROVIDED.
NO MUCKING OUT OF LORRIES IN THE CAR PARK PLEASE.